Structure & Guidelines
1. Contract Length & Basic Disclosures:
- Contract Cost – Call for Pricing 701-235-0181.
- Approximate size – 40″ Tall x 16′ Long.
- Company can opt to advertise on more than one side of a truck and can chose to advertise on the same truck or a different truck. ($500 Discount if the 2nd advertisement is the same design as the initial design).
- Conception dates on all contracts begin/renew on May 1st of each year.
- A $500 deposit is required at the time of signing the Advertising Agreement. The remainder of the contract cost is due upon the approval of the design.
2. The cost includes:
- Design & Install.
- Exceptions: If the design is intricate or requires additional fees charged by the design company these will be passed onto the Customer.
- Additional fees will be disclosed up-front.
3. Advertising is good for 1 Year:
- Can be extended up to 1 additional year for a total of 2 years ($500 Discount). Payment for 2nd Year is not due until May 1 of the 2nd year at which time the discount will be applied.
- 3rd Year Vinyl would require replacement. New charges would be at going rate and a new contract would begin.
- If there are any additional fees in the 3rd year contract, such as inflation, this cost would be disclosed up-front.
4. Summer Season:
- Trucks average 300 miles a day in the Fargo/Moorhead area – Can reach as much as 500 miles/day. Trucks typically run Monday-Friday with some Saturdays.
- We run 150 air mile radius from Fargo.
- Work has brought us as far as (East to West) Valley City, ND to Detroit Lakes, MN and (North to South) Wahpeton, ND to Hillsboro, ND and is our general area of work outside the Fargo/Moorhead area.
- Companies must provide a contact person or marketing person that works for their company to be the contact person for the design company (Name and Phone Number).
- Design Company: Works directly with the customer during design.